Download as an MP3
Prefer to listen on-the-go? Save the mp3 and learn while you drive, do laundry or work out.
Download as a PDF
Download the presentation and save it as a PDF or print it to take notes on during the training.
Download as a PDF
Accelerate your learning by downloading and/or printing the associated workbook.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN FROM SYLVIE IN THIS 2.5 HOUR ONLINE MASTERCLASS
I describe one of the major turning points in my career the day I published “The Image of Leadership”. I understood quickly that my book was not simply a book, it was a business card, a branding device, and a high-quality marketing tool. It helps set me apart from the other image consultants on the market, it opens doors and ultimately brings in new business.
Your book can do the same for you and to get your own book published can be one of the most exciting things you will ever do. But it can also be one of the most time-consuming and frustrating projects you’ll embark on. Unfortunately, the number of books being published has grown exponentially over the past few years, while the number of readers has decreased. Furthermore, you’re competing with thousands of other aspiring authors. The reality is that you don’t want to spend time and energy writing a book that will never get read. This is where this masterclass can help
IN THIS MASTERCLASS YOU ARE GOING TO GET
- Practical advice on how to maximize your time, energy and efficiency by learning from a fellow image consultant.
- Tips on what to do before you even start writing your book.
- Ideas how to ensure your book stands out from others.
- The exact process I’ve used to plan, write, edit, publish and market my book.
- A blueprint to find a great idea, create your first outline and conduct an in-depth research.
- A tactic to approach editors, literary agents, and other publishing professionals.
- Several proven ways to launch your book campaign and promote it to your existing and future audience.
- Ideas of additional income sources that will be relevant for you once you’ve published your first book.
- A comprehensive list of resources that will help you get your book on the shelves and into the hands of readers.
HERE IS EXACTLY WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THIS MASTERCLASS
- Why write a business book? (3:35-12:47)
- The numbers game: facts and figures (12:48-19:57)
- The Road Map (18:58-29:47)
- Do your market research (29:48-38:51)
- Creating an outline for your book (38:52-41:53)
- Creating your proposal (41:54-47:08)
- Deciding on a publisher (47:09-1:04:25)
- Now it's time to write your book (1:04:26-1:14:55)
- The anatomy of a book (1:14:56-1:25:12)
- How to price your book (1:25:13-1:29:17)
- Creating the best book title (1:29:18-1:32:51)
- Creating the best book cover (1:32:52-1:34:58)
- The process of self-publishing (1:34:59-1:40:41)
- Marketing and promoting your book (1:40:42-1:49:25)
- Your book is out there...now what? (1:49:26-1:50:47)
- The 8 Key things I learned (1:50:48-1:57:31)
A WORD FROM YOUR INSTRUCTOR
"I’ll show you how you can write, publish, promote and sell your first (or next) book, and how you can leverage your bestseller for your business in order to attract more or different clients."
Sylvie di Giusto
Co-Owner of the Studio for Image Professionals
MC 1.1 | Watch Masterclass Video Training
MC 1.2 | Download Masterclass Slide Deck
MC 1.3 | Download Masterclass Workbook
MC 1.4 | Download Masterclass Audio
MC 1.5 | Masterclass Feedback
Hazmieh - Mar Takla, Lebanon
30+ years of combined experience
6+ combined degrees and certifications
7+ years of satisfied students
400+ tools and resources
600+ hours of video training
2 of your biggest supporters